FitFlop Men's Gogh Comfort Casual Clog


Do you want to buy FitFlop Men's Gogh Comfort Casual Clog? You come to the correct place. You can receive special discount for FitFlop Men's Gogh Comfort Casual Clog. You can choose to buy a product and FitFlop Men's Gogh Comfort Casual Clog at the best price online with secure transaction here...




List Price: $99.99
Price: $52.47 - $90.99 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. Details


Read a lot more details

FitFlop's super-soft Gogh comfort casual clog will likely be your go-to shoe on lazy days or for the quick trip for the store.Soft leather forms the Gogh's upper with trendy stiching details for added style.

Created in the UK, more than a two-year collaboration between former Bliss spa-entrepreneur Marcia Kilgore, Biomechanist Dr. David Cook plus a team of untiring footwear engineers, FitFlops were initially designed to aid modern women squeeze a bit more exercise inside their increasingly hectic schedules."I thought, how amazing basically could invent something that would help fight the onset of cellulite while I'm walking towards the office," says Kilgore. "I work. I have kids. I have a husband. And the likelihood of me seeing the within of an gym inside next a decade is slim to none. That said, I'd obviously prefer to choose slim." Kilgore found Dr. Cook at The Centre for Human Performance at London's LSBU, where he envisioned injecting the patent-pending 'microwobbleboard' technology in the midsole in the function-forward flip flop. Slightly destabilizing, FitFlops feature three distinct densities of EVA foam in the single-fused underfoot piece, to challenge your muscles more whenever you step - to deliver a workout whilst you walk.





  • leather

  • Rubber sole

  • Tri-density mid sole, Microwobbleboard technology, Increases muscle activity, Reduces pressure in heels and toes

  • Made in China






sanita mens professional oil clog Men's Mules & Clogs Shoes